اتوار, دسمبر 06, 2009

Assalam O Alikum to all friends.

ALLAH who is most merciful and beneficial for us. After working more than a year in Northern areas (Bajour, Sawat, Malakand, Waziristan) I am back at Karachi for few days. I am not only here to visit my family or friend but the main cause for this visit is to telling the truth about those areas, about my working, about the worse condition of the victims and IDP’s of there to every one as much as I can.

I’ve reached Karachi on 2nd December 2009 and I would stay here only for a week. Another hand Ashiyana Camp which is working for IDP’s of Malakand and Southern Waziristan since last many months need to be more organize by the management and funds, as always we are facing many problem about the low funds. After a detail discussion with many of the friends here at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad & Peshawar. Many of them are very much interested to work as volunteer as well as silent worker without any financial care (May ALLAH bless them ever, Amen), This is an honor for me being a Pakistan that many of Govt, Semi Govt and Armed Forces Officers contacted me and appreciate our team work and efforts to work with IDP’s. (ALLAH gives us more courage to do more and more for worse humanity, Amen).

I therefore making a group management with the kind permission of my all friends who are with me by there own or by there wish.

Syed Adnan Ali Naqvi
Ashiyana Camp Incharge)
s_adnan_ali_naqvi@yahoo.ca

Mansoor Ahmed
Head Financial Support / Coordination)
mansoorahmed27@yahoo.com

Syeda Faryal Zehra
Internet Relationship / Sr. Coordinator)
faryal.zehra@gmail.com

Muhammad Nadeem
Incharge Food / Clothes / Medicines)
nadem.mohd@hotmail.com

Dr. Huma Kashan “W/o, Dr. Kashan, Late”
Incharge Children Affairs / Rehabilitation / Medicines)


Taimour Farhad
(Education / Books / Masjid / School)
taimour.farhad@gmail.com

Insha ALLAH we'll be able to do more and more for our brothers, sisters, children and Elders with this team.Please, feel free to contact with me or anyone who is in access for any contribution, advice, suggestion or help on there respective numbers or email addresses.

I am thanks full for all of the friends for there efforts whatever they are doing for the suffering humanity.

Jazak ALLAH.
Syed Adnan Ali Naqvi