With the name of ALLAH Almighty.
Assalam O Alikum,
With the Grace & Blessing of ALLAH Almighty we guys have done many of the things in last few days (In Ramadan and for Eid). We are writing a summary in below for an overview of our efforts for the relief of Flood victims in Khyber Pakhtoon Khwa.
What we have done in last 13 – Days; (from September, 01st till September 13th 2010)
- 2- Times continue food Supply into 380 victims at Hakimabad, Noshehra Camp.
- Quran, New clothes, Shoes, few gift items supplied into 1800 victims kids of age b/w 1 year to 13 years. (few of others kids will be supply soon, Insha ALLAH).
- A two days medical camp has been installed at Daam Khel, Near Chaharsada under the assistance of Pakistan Army. More then 500 victims have been medicated by this medical camp (9th September & 10th September 2010).
What we are doing now-a-days;
· We are working for the mental therapy on Victims Kids & women to insure themselves that they are not alone and life can be restart again with the help of our brother & sisters.
· We are working on a School / Madarasa (Tent / camp kind) for 200 victims kids. We are planning to start with few of the teaching facilities, books supply, and others related stuff. (fund raising & other related stuff are running)
· Our two times food supply program in the said camp is running smoothly with few of the breakup (as we are facing short funding problems).
· We are visiting others camps & locations for the assistance of others N.G.O’s and government organizations to get manage the things as soon as we can.
· Planning for making a fund for the teaching / medical facilities, especially for women & children’s care in Chaharsada and Noshehra – Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa.
Although! The above mentioned report is to short for the understanding of our work, but soon be you can find others related details by the same way of the contact (email / blogs / sms alert).
We the team of Volunteer’s are very thanksful of our friends for there support, assistance and others related helps.
Syeda Faryal Zehra.
Volunteer & team member of Adnan Group of Volunteer.
Member of Aab-e-Hayaat Relief Team.
Hakimabad, Noshehra – Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa