اسلام و علیکم
Information About Ashiyana Camp, (Datta Khel, North Waziristan):
This is to inform all of our Friends, Volunteers in other cities, Family Members, Respected Donor's and Readers of this blog that Ashiyana Camp is shifting from Datta Khel, North Waziristan to Miran Shah North Waziristan.
One of the reason behind this shifting is safety of the Volunteers and the Victims live in Ashiyana Camp, another reason is Cold (as it is rising day by day).
We have almost 112 (One hundred and Twelve) Victims in this camp (Including 63 -Kids "Orphans" age b/w 9-14 years, and 30 -Women "Widows", and 19 -Men "Elder" age b/w 55-63 years), many of others already been separate in last month.
We need the following items urgently: If any friend or group of friends can help us.
List of Urgently required items.
- Warm Clothes for the children (age group of 9 to 14 years) - On Urgent basis.
- Warm Clothes for the Women (age group of 25 to 45 years) - On Urgent basis.
- Warm Clothes for the Men (age group of 55 to 63 years) - On Urgent basis.
- Blanket, Mate, Jackets, Sweaters and other warm stuff (as above mentioned age group)
- Wood, Kerosine Oil, Coal as fuel.
- A large number of medicines for Cough, Cold, Fever, Flue, Malaria, Typhoid and other seasonal diseases. - Urgent basis.
- Food Stuff (Flour, Beans, Rice, Sugar, Tea, Milk Powder, etc) - Urgent Basis.
- Tents (any kind or type) - If available.
Friends, The above mentioned list is our high priority demand (as list of urgently required items).
15 -Volunteers working for Ashiyana Camp in these days:
Adnan Bhai "Chief Volunteer of Ashiyana Camp"
Mansoor Bhai (Karachi)
Nadeem Bhai (Karachi)
Ahmad Bhai (Karachi)
Akram Bhai (Miran Shah - North Waziristan)
Abdul Qudoos Bhai (Muzafarabad, AJK)
Husnain Bhai (Peshawar)
Abdul Khaliq Bhai (Tank)
Raheel Anwar Bhai (Rawalpindi)
Zikriyah Bhai (Abotabad)
Nouser Bhai (Miran Shah - North Waziristan)
Akhlaq Bhai (Bannu)
Rustam Bhai (Datta Khel - North Waziristan)
Khalid Bhai (Mansehra)
Bilal Khan Mehsud (Datta Khel - North Waziristan)
The shifting was not an easy task for the Team Ashiyana as all of North Waziristan is on High Security Risk now-a-days. We need your prayers and help to settle the things as these peoples need our assistance and care in the name of humanity.
May Almighty ALLAH help us to get finished our task - Ameen.
Here's too cold and to live and work under the sky which are full with terror is really difficult in this region.
Hope for an earlier action and response from our Friends and Donor's and Volunteers.
Volunteers and the Residence of Ashiyana Camp.
Miran Shah, North Waziristan.
For Online help or contact with Team Ashiyana and Victims of North Waziristan please Click on the link below:
For Contact, or Donations please click here!
To read about the volunteer works (Waziristan Dairy) please click on the link below: